Beginner Class Schedule
- While all of our classes are all levels and you are encouraged to attend, if your BRAND new to yoga we would recommend starting a little slower, here are some options: Basic Flow: Monday & Wednesdays 9am, Tuesday & Thursdays 5:30pm. Relax Deeply: Monday & Fridays 5:30pm, Wednesdays 12pm. Therapeutic Yoga: Saturday 8am, Sunday 4pm. And don't forget our beginners workshop series held every few months on Saturdays 2pm-3:30!
Apparel & Accessories
- Wear comfortable, fitted, stretchy clothing and bare feet. Bring a towel to wipe your sweat and surrounding areas. We also recommend bringing water to drink after class.
- Be clean. Wash your body, apparel, towel and mat regularly. Please refrain from wearing heavy perfume, lotion, fragrance or cologne to class.
- Please be on time. Arriving 10-15 minutes early to class gives you the opportunity to sign in, get your mat, meditate/stretch, and prepare for class. If you arrive late, please pause, center, and enter quietly.
Eating & Drinking
- We recommend that you refrain from eating 1-3 hours before class begins, depending on your individual metabolism. (Also do not come hungry.) Drink plenty of water after class as needed.